Revenue Enablement Specialist
- Seniority: Regular
Easygenerator is originally a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hypergrowth. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Revenue Enablement Specialist to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
With our revenue team growing rapidly and our ambitious growth goals for the company, we want to make sure that everyone is reaching their full potential. To achieve this, we provide extensive training and coaching to our team.
To help bring this to the next level, we are looking for a Revenue Enablement Specialist who will collaborate with the different department managers (business development, sales, customer success and marketing) to make sure that we are enabling everyone to be at their best. In this role you will:
- Work directly and closely with our Business Development, Sales and Customer Success teams to identify their challenges, build solutions, and ensure their needs are being met.
- Develop materials to support training and coaching, such as role plays and courses and collaborate with marketing to create sales assets to support the revenue teams
- Manage and continuously optimize our new rep onboarding program, from planning to execution
- Work in partnership within our Revenue Operations team to identify, plan and execute enablement activities aimed at improving sales velocity and win rate
- Leverage our tech stack (Salesforce, Easygenerator, Power BI) to arm yourself with the insights needed to help identify what training or resources are needed to help reps become more effective in their roles
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a business field
- 6 months to 1 years of relevant experience, either in a similar role or a commercial background in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent project management skills: You have a strong execution mindset and are extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills: You can cultivate and maintain effective relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills: You are a strong writer and presenter and can tailor your communication style and content to different audiences
- Creative problem-solving skills and a willingness to think outside the box
- A love for collaboration. You are comfortable working cross-functionally, across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
- A growth mindset and a comfort level operating in fast-moving, high growth environments.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.