Generative AI Engineer
- Seniority: Senior
Easygenerator is originally a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hypergrowth. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a AI Engineer to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
For a brand-new team, we are looking for a (generative) AI Engineer with proven experience to join our Rapid Prototyping and Development team in Dubai. In this role you will:
- Develop and implement generative AI models and algorithms from scratch to create an innovative new product.
- Collaborate closely in a cross-functional teams including designers, product managers & developers as an AI domain expert to understand user needs and translate them into AI-driven solutions.
- Rapidly iterate on prototypes and proof-of-concept implementations to drive product innovation.
- Lead the end-to-end AI model development process: data collection, preprocessing, training, validation, and deployment.
- Experiment with state-of-the-art AI techniques, exploring advancements in generative models, reinforcement learning, and neural architecture search.
- Optimize models for performance, scalability, and efficiency, ensuring real-time or near-real-time responsiveness in the final product.
- Bachelor's, Master's, Ph.D. degree or comparable professional experience in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field.
- Proven experience working on generative AI projects, preferably in a product development capacity.
- Profound knowledge of deep learning architectures, including GANs, VAEs, and other generative models.
- Strong programming skills for building, training, and deploying AI models. Experience of programming in Python (or similar e.g. C++, Lisp etc.)
- A track record of successfully bringing AI products or features from concept to launch, showcasing an understanding of the product development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to innovate and think creatively in developing new AI-driven solutions.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- A portfolio of relevant AI projects, research, or publications demonstrating your expertise in the field.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.