Product Data Analyst
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprise clients such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile, and The Nielsen Company to scale and promote knowledge sharing amongst their workforces.
It offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator has offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Zhytomyr (Ukraine) and Dubai.
We are looking for a Product Data Analyst to join our BI team. In this position, you will be collaborating with a diverse team that is located in different locations around the globe to get the most out of Easygenerator.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Develop into a primary point of contact for our Product team in relation to data.
- Develop and automate new dashboards and reports.
- Manage and maintain existing reports.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support multiple stakeholders in their decision making.
- Analyse and track product KPI’s to build valuable insights and trends.
- Support key stakeholders with data to support the product roadmap.
- Ensure data quality across all reporting both internal and external.
- Write technical documentation for new and existing reports.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst or a similar role.
- Proven experience with SQL and working with large datasets (Python is desirable).
- Strong experience with data modelling and use of a data warehouse.
- Confident in conducting exploratory and detailed analysis.
- Hands on experience with a data visualisation tool such as Power BI, Tableau or QuickSight.
- Competent in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience working with AWS Cloud is desirable.
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment
What We Offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing startup environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry
- The opportunity to work together with our experienced and ambitious team to deliver amazing results together
- Working in an international environment in our brand new office in a great location in Dubai