Business Development Representative APAC
Easygenerator is originally a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hypergrowth. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Business Development Representative to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a highly energetic recent graduate, with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join us as a Business Development Representative for the APAC region. You will gain experience interacting with high level executives and key decision makers in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Identifying and engaging with key decision-makers to determine fit, need, project budgets and timelines
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo) designed to increase customer interest in Easygenerator’s products
- Finding opportunities to generate new business and fuel our growth
- Creating and prioritising strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- You can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation
- You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Learning from our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s agenda
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
Diversity & Inclusion
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.