Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, and we experiment. Our success is based off our people, and we are looking for a Course Creator to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Course Creator with the skills for creating and designing compelling course content and make Easygenerator course content more interactive and engaging. In this position it will be your mission to ensure conversion of already available customer learning content to Easygenerator and make them more interesting and engaging to the end user.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Set instructional end goals and convert content that matches them
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Ability to write, paraphrase instructional text
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- 1 year of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
- Excellent listening- and organizational skills
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
Diversity & Inclusion:
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.