Customer Onboarding Specialist – German/French Speaking
- Seniority: Regular
Easygenerator is originally a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hypergrowth. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Onboarding Specialist with a natural skill to teach to join our Customer Success team and scale-up. In this position it will be your mission to ensure a successful onboarding track for new Easygenerator customers and help them reach their first success and milestones. You will do this by hosting onboarding sessions, trainings and webinars.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Onboard new customers so that they can successfully publish their (first) courses.
- Be responsible for engaging and activating our customers to help the Customer Success team successfully renew and expand contracts.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Managers in monitoring customer health score, and ensuring our customers stay on track with their success milestones.
- Help to optimize and develop our current onboarding process.
- Be an advocate for our customers and their voice internally.
- Manage a small portfolio of customers to help them succeed in their eLearning projects.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of the English language and either German or French, both spoken and written
- Natural ability to teach
- Excellent listening- and organizational skills
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Learning from our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s agenda
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
Diversity & Inclusion:
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.