Full Stack Engineer
- Seniority: Regular
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with 3+ years of experience to join our Dubai office. In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of the core product day-to-day
- Own the features you work on from day one. From technical discussion to the feature release
- Work closely with the Product team to provide technical input during groomation
- Testing the code you write. Including e2e functional tests and unit tests
- Actively work with colleagues within the team to collaborate on support issues, code reviews, and technical discussions
- Make most of the opportunities to excel your skills and career from day one.
- Proficiency in Vue.js and/or React.js frameworks.
- Strong ability to create cross browser and cross device compatible front-end web applications.
- Experienced in CSS3 and CSS pre-processors.
- Working knowledge of functional testing and unit testing web applications.
- Familiarity with version control and management systems (GIT, Github).
- Knowledge of front-end build tools will be an advantage (Webpack or Gulp).
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js. Knowledge of NestJS framework is an advantage.
- Deep understanding and practical experience with microservices architecture.
- Practical knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL and RabbitMQ.
- Working knowledge of unit testing and integration testing of backend APIs.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with .NET Framework
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Prior working experience with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.