Revenue (Sales) Operations Specialist
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Danone use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hyper growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Revenue (Sales) Operations Specialist to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
We are looking for a creative and analytical thinker to manage and optimize our revenue operation process. You will work closely with the revenue team including sales and marketing to align efforts, manage the tool stack and use data to measure performance and improve processes.
The ideal candidate will have analytical and problem-solving skills and must have a good understanding of sales processes.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Manage the revenue tech stack as our tool’s admin (Eg: Salesforce, Gong, Power BI, etc.)
- Generate meaningful insights from the data generated across platforms.
- Collaborate with other departments such as sales, customer success and finance to identify and implement process improvements.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement within revenue operations.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in revenue operations/SaaS.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Self-starter and pro-active mindset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day one
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry
- Monthly team dinners and quarterly location-wide events
- Flexible working from home and working from anywhere policy
- Visa sponsorship