Customer Support Specialist
Easygenerator is originally a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kelloggs, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, and we experiment. Our success is based off our people, and we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist with excellent communication skills and who enjoys putting our customers first to join our customer support team. In this role you will be reporting to our head of customer support and deliver flawless customer experience by providing ongoing support and help our customers with building amazing e-learning content. Your overall goal is to achieve high customer satisfaction and contribute to the success of our customers.
At Easygenerator we have a very ambitious support team and we ensure that our customers get all the support they need as fast as possible. We pride ourselves with a minimum CSAT of 95% and a first response time median of less than 5 minutes and we are currently over achieving that. We need a dedicated Customer Support Specialist to keep our customers more than satisfied.
Overall, your tasks will be the following:
- Interact with customers through multiple channels (chats, emails, and calls)
- Sharing best practices and recommendations
- Register customer responses, complaints and remarks and handle requests for assistance
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams (sales, development, marketing, and testers)
- Contribute to overall improvement of internal processes and be the voice of customers in our team
- Be able to achieve the minimum successful indicators for our KPI’s
- Strive to keep our customers satisfied
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong command of the English language, both in written and verbal communication skills
- Being customer-centric with a clear ambition to help
- Communications skills, being able to listen actively to what the customers need and communicating in a clear way with them
- General computer skills and knowledge of online software products and services (SaaS)
- Positive and passionate attitude to your responsibilities
- Being polite, diligent and a team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, stress resistance
- Prior experience in working with English speaking customers is a plus
- Being one of the first on the ground in our new location in Manila and help us build our presence
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day one
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Learning from our Chief Learning Officer, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry
- Flexible working from home and working from anywhere policy
Feel free to submit your application right away. If you have any questions you can
reach out to Miguel ([email protected]) or send them a message on