Senior Full Stack Developer
Easygenerator is originally a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hypergrowth. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with minimum 5+ years of experience to join us in our newest Growth Hub in The Philippines. In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of the core product day-to-day
- Own the features you work on from day one. From technical discussion to the feature release
- Work closely with the Product team to provide technical input during groomation
- Testing the code you write, Including e2e functional tests and unit tests
- Actively work with colleagues within the team to collaborate on support issues, code reviews, and technical discussions
- Make most of the opportunities to excel your skills and career from day one.
- Advanced knowledge of Vue.js and/or React.js frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing scalable web applications.
- Experience in CSS3 and CSS pre-processors.
- Experience in functional testing and unit testing web applications. Familiar with testing frameworks.
- Working knowledge of version control and management systems (GIT, Github).
- Knowledge of front-end build tools (Webpack or Gulp).
- Strong ability to debug issues and optimize existing implementation.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js & Familiarity with Nestjs Framework.
- Experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis and RabbitMQ.
- Deep understanding and practical experience with microservices architecture.
- Deep understanding of back-end architectural principles with emphasis on scalability.
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing of backend APIs.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience of leading a team of developers.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience liaising with Product Team and managing project deliveries.
- Prior working experience with working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
What’s In It for You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Work in an international and social team
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
Feel free to submit your application right away. If you have any questions, you can send Ria a message on LinkedIn.