Account Executive – LATAM Market (Contractor)
Descripción de la empresa
Easygenerator is a Dutch software company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving to become the global category leader and aim for hyper-growth each year. At we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success is based off our people, and we are looking for an Account Executive to start our landing in the Latinamerican region.
Descripción del empleo
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
We are looking for a highly energetic professional, with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our scale-up as an Account Executive. Navigating multiple sales processes in different stages at the same time, your tasks will be:
- Identifying and connecting with key decision makers to determine fit, need, project budgets and timelines
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo) designed to increase customer interest in Easygenerator’s products
- Running demos of Easygenerator for prospects, while highlighting the value and matching it to their specific business needs
- Drafting quotations, negotiating contract terms and handling objections
- Keeping in touch with and nurturing prospects through various channels (call, email, meetings, demos)
- Working closely together with the business development and customer success teams and establishing a good working relationship in order to ensure a smooth handover of prospects and customers
- A bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a business-related field
- +4 years of relevant work experience managing full sales cycles, ideally in a tech/SaaS company
- Conversational level of the English language (Portuguese is an advantage)
- Excellent communication- and listening skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude and persistence
- Ability to take initiative
The position is remote and requires entering into an independent contractor with our headquarters in Dubai. We offer a competitive base salary in USD.
Feel free to submit your application right away. If you have any questions, you can ask Adriana ([email protected]) or send her a message on LinkedIn.