Product Designer (UX/UI)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprise clients such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile, and The Nielsen Company to scale and promote knowledge sharing amongst their workforces.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to quickly and easily create courses that are highly engaging and have the greatest learning impact.
Tools and suite of applications offered by Easygenerator makes creating, designing, publishing courses, and tracking learners’ results a very simple and intuitive process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and future-proof.
Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries, Easygenerator has 125+ employees in its offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Zhytomyr (Ukraine) and the largest hub is located in the dynamic city of Dubai. We are currently setting up new growth hubs in Medellin (Colombia) and Manila (Philippines) to fuel our growth in the Americas and Far East & Pacific.
Easygenerator has a number of scrum teams located in Ukraine, Dubai, and other remote locations. In the coming years, we will be adding more development teams.
In this role, you will help us make sharing knowledge and creating eLearning courses easy by continuously working on the development of new features of our tool.
As a Product Designer with Easygenerator, these will be your core tasks:
- Leading UX/UI user-interviews
- Liaise effectively with product and development teams for design and design flow iteration
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Previous working experience as a Product Designer for 5 years
- Excellent UX/UI design portfolio
- BA in design or similar relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating design systems (Sketch or Figma)
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Familiarity with Human-Computer Interaction
- Excellent command of the English language
- Full-time availability
Candidates should already be living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) or willing to relocate there.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day one.
- Chance to work with a truly international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Opportunities to further grow within the company. We are a fast-growing company and new & exciting opportunities are always becoming available.