Junior Customer Success Manager - English Speaking
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Danone use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hyper growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We established the Customer Success department in 2017 to accelerate the value our customers get out of the product — and it did! Since then, the Customer Success department has been rapidly growing. In this role you will own a portfolio of customers and work closely with them in designing and executing success plans to ensure they meet their L&D objectives. It’s the Jr Customer Success Manager’s mission to add value throughout the customer lifecycle, ultimately driving successful renewals, contract expansion and advocacy.
As Jr Customer Success Manager at Easygenerator you will:
- Work in an international environment.
- Get to know the ins and outs of customer success and what it means to be a customer success manager.
- Create and implement scalable solutions that will help your customers get more value out of Easygenerator.
- Objectively assess account health scores and proactively take action to improve them to maximize customer retention.
- Achieve contract expansion by adding value to our customer’s experience.
- Work together with our support department and onboarding specialists to drive appropriate levels of adoption to ensure and negotiate successful renewals.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience. You have around 1-2 years of experience in a pro-active, customer facing, commercial role (e.g. Business Development Representative).
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English language skills and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
- Commercial mindset. You have a passion for negotiating the best possible outcome for external and internal stakeholders.
- Customer oriented. You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re truly focused on helping your customer succeed.
- A passion for HR tech is preferred. You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline.
What we offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day one
- Working hard together with the rest of the ambitious Customer Success team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals.
- Working with our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce professional) to lay out and execute Easygenerator Customer Success agenda
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry
- Monthly team dinners and quarterly location-wide events
- Flexible working from home and working from anywhere policy
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- Pension plan from day one