Automation QA Engineer
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Employees can work remotely
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a QA Engineer to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are ambitious about developing our product, and we are looking for team players who are highly motivated, disciplined and reliable. We provide comfortable atmosphere, challenging and stretching tasks and mentorship, and we expect responsibility, initiative and learning agility from you.
- Strong knowledge of manual testing theory and software development process
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS (DOM structure, selectors, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the client-server architecture
- Experience with Cypress (or other JS automation framework)
- Experience in performance testing tools
- Intermediate+ JS
- API clients (e.g. Postman)
Will Be An Advantage:
- Experience in JMeter
- Experience in different approaches to security testing
- Setting up and maintaining CI for tests (especially GitHub Actions)
What’s In It for You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.