Sales Executive (SaaS) - Global
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for an Account Executive to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a determined and motivated Account/Sales Executive with excellent negotiation- and listening skills to join our Sales Team. Your main responsibility will be to guide qualified leads from the business development team through the sales process, from running a demo to closing the deal.
Overall your tasks will include:
- Running demos of Easygenerator for prospects, while highlighting the value and matching it to their specific business needs
- Drafting quotations, negotiating contract terms and handling objections
- Keeping in touch with and nurturing prospects through various channels (call, email, meetings, demos)
- Navigating multiple sales processes in different stages at the same time
- Working closely together with the business development and customer success teams and establishing a good working relationship in order to ensure a smooth handover of prospects and customers
- 1+ year(s) of sales experience in a tech company, SaaS is an advantage
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field
- Communication-, listening- & negotiation skills
- Problem-solving attitude and persistence
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- The opportunity to work closely together with our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee
- A competitive base salary and bonus structure