Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprise clients such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile, and The Nielsen Company to scale and promote knowledge sharing amongst their workforces.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to quickly and easily create courses that are highly engaging and have the greatest learning impact.
Tools and suite of applications offered by Easygenerator makes creating, designing, publishing courses, and tracking learners’ results a very simple and intuitive process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and future-proof.
Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator has offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Zhytomyr (Ukraine) and the newest growth hub is located in the dynamic city of Dubai.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our BI team. In this position, you will be collaborating with a diverse team that is located in different locations around the globe to get the most out of Easygenerator. You will work to define and implement a new BI infrastructure that is sustainable and scalable, and you will partner with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on strategy and roadmap.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Optimize and manage the current BI data infrastructure.
- Build and maintain the ETL pipelines across several data sources, ensuring stability and allowing for scalability.
- Create clear and detailed technical documentation.
- Monitor and govern the data quality within BI architecture and preserve accuracy and availability of data.
- Support in the automation of key reports across the company.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4-5 years’ experience as a Data Engineer or a similar role.
- Experience working with AWS services including AWS S3 and AWS Glue.
- Experience with AWS Sagemaker and AWS Athena would be beneficial.
- Experience with Apache Airflow and Apache Spark is preferred.
- Experience using Snowflake is preferred.
- Experience building ETL pipelines using Python and SQL.
- Knowledge in Big Data Technologies.
- Hands on experience in data warehouse design, data modelling and BI architecture.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
- Fluent in English
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment
What We Offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing startup environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry
- The opportunity to work together with our experienced and ambitious team to deliver amazing results together
- Working in an international environment in our brand new office in a great location in Dubai