Senior Business Development Representative - US Market
Easygenerator is a Dutch software company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving to become the global category leader and aim for hyper-growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, and we experiment. Our success is based off our people, and we are looking for a Senior Business Development Representative – US Market to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
We are growing fast and with one of our biggest markets being the United States of America we are now looking to open our 5th office globally in Colombia.
We are looking for a highly energetic recent graduate, with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our scale-up as a Business Development Representative. You will gain experience interacting with high level executives and key decision makers in a variety of industries with a focus on the US market.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Identifying and connecting with key decision makers to determine fit, need, project budgets and timelines
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo) designed to increase customer interest in Easygenerator’s products
- Finding opportunities to generate new business and fuel our growth
- Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate with your team to exchange best practices and initiate with new initiatives
- A bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a business-related field
- +2 years of relevant work experience in sales
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication- and listening skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude and persistence
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- The opportunity to learn from our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry
- An exciting opportunity to extend our presence in the region
- A competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Monthly team dinners and quarterly location-wide events
- Flexible working from home and working from anywhere policy
- Being one of the first on the ground in our new location in Colombia and help us build our presence
- Permanent Colombian labor contract, including health insurance and pension
- Monthly health/gym bonus
Feel free to submit your application right away. If you have any questions, you can ask Adriana ([email protected]) or send her a message on LinkedIn.