Business Development Representative - Italian speaking
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kelloggs, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, and we experiment. Our success is based off our people, and we are looking for an Italian speaking Business Development Representative to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
We are looking for a highly energetic recent graduate, with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our scale-up as a Business Development Representative to focus primarily on the Italian market. You will gain experience interacting with high level executives and key decision makers in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Identifying and connecting with key decision makers to determine fit, need, project budgets and timelines
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo) designed to increase customer interest in Easygenerator’s products
- Finding opportunities to generate new business and fuel our growth
- Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists within a defined territory, with a strong focus on the Italian market
- Collaborate with your team to exchange best practices and come up with new initiatives
- A bachelor degree or higher, preferably in a business related field
- 0-1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication- and listening skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude and persistence
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Native level Italian, with a strong command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- The opportunity to work closely together with our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- A competitive base salary and bonus structure
- A pension plan from your first day
Feel free to submit your application right away. If you have any questions, you can ask Miguel ([email protected]).