Demand Generation Marketing Manager - Dutch & French Speaking
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager, your goal is to fuel and accelerate the growth of Sana Commerce in Belgium, France and The Netherlands (mainly France speaking regions). You are responsible for generating demand for Sana Commerce through successful campaign execution and understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities. Digital marketing plays a huge role to capture the success of your demand generating initiatives, including paid search, display and paid social. You know how to leverage these channels for campaign initiatives, including regional strategy and segmentation. You will be part of the Benefrance commercial team, leading our demand generation strategy in the Benefrance and cooperate closely with the content marketing specialist, and report directly to the General Manager of this region.
- Identify and segment audiences and develop integrated, multichannel campaigns that will drive demand for Sana Commerce;
- Have a deep understanding of our customers and use those insights for content creation, campaigns and messaging;
- Generate pipeline value through demand-gen efforts to include e-mail marketing, paid search, display advertising, paid-social;
- Optimize performance of digital marketing initiatives (paid social, Google Ads, display, email) by assessing channel used vs. results to improve performance and ROI of lead inflow;
- Execute data-driven experiments and leverage new marketing channels (agile marketing approach) to drive growth strategy;
- Drive regional brand awareness programs and take the lead on regional PR activities;
- Accountable for region-specific pipeline performance report back on campaign and channel results and use these results to forecast where optimizations are needed;
- Create short-form content marketing projects such as email, landing page, and ad copy, or banners for display and other paid advertising channels using template designs.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing or similar;
- You speak Dutch & French at a near-native level, next to that you are fluent in English;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing and/or demand generation;
- Data-driven and agile marketing mindset - you have experience with reviewing marketing campaign performance, interpret the metrics, assess market fit and use all these findings to design and improve future campaigns;
- Commercial affinity - you understand how to translate sales needs into marketing projects and you have worked closely with sales to ensure fast and thorough follow up on leads;
- Email enthusiast – you have a knack for building, testing and optimizing outbound tactics to continuously improve campaign performance. This includes experience with marketing automation tooling (preferably Marketo)
- Strong knowledge of CRM (preferably Dynamics 365), LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, marketing automation tooling (preferably Marketo) and Google Ads;
- High level of curiosity. You are very interested in learning and discovering new things and have sharp ideas to improve and optimize current processes and tools;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.