Customer Success Manager (SaaS)
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Customer-centricity is one of our top priorities for the coming years and we need you on board to achieve this goal!
Your main role is to drive value for your customers and ensure they receive a positive experience. To do so, you will get to collaborate with colleagues like product experts, consultants, and technical support specialists in your region and across multiple continents. You will report directly to the Regional Director while also getting the chance to collaborate with a global, fun, and diverse team of Customer Success colleagues.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Drive the success of your own portfolio of accounts;
- Build and maintain deeply rooted relationships with your customers;
- Increase retention by taking actions on identified risks;
- Advise your customers on how our solution can help them achieve their objectives;
- Optimize the commercial outcomes of your accounts;
- Be an internal advocate for your customers.
What our employees say
"I enjoy the chance to wear a lot of hats; though there are aspects of Customer Success that are more fixed, I love the fact that in our role at Sana no two days are exactly alike. You never know what important and unexpected puzzle you’ll be working on with your colleagues to best support our clients" Max Tiley - Customer Success Manager – EMEA
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Flexible working hours. Work three days a week from the office, twice from home. One day is pre-set, the Sana Culture Day on Thursdays, when we will all have lunch together!
- 3 weeks Work from Anywhere. We believe that flexibility in the workplace unleashes creativity, improves productivity, and encourages a growth mindset. For this reason, we offer the opportunity to work for three weeks outside of the company or home office, at any location of their choosing.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly boot camp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Relationship Management;
- Customer-Centric Mindset;
- At least a bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A high professional/ (near) native level of English. Any other (B2+) European language: Dutch, French, Italian, German, Danish, or Swedish is a plus.
Do you have doubts about meeting all the requirements? Please contact the recruiter responsible for this role.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.