Revenue (Sales) Operations Specialist
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprise clients such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile, and The Nielsen Company to scale and promote knowledge sharing amongst their workforces.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to quickly and easily create courses that are highly engaging and have the greatest learning impact.
Tools and suite of applications offered by Easygenerator makes creating, designing, publishing courses, and tracking learners’ results a very simple and intuitive process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and future-proof.
Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator has offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Zhytomyr (Ukraine) and the newest growth hub is located in the dynamic city of Dubai.
We are looking for an analytical and pro-active Revenue Operations Specialist to support our revenue team and allow them to focus on the customer. You will be reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer and will be working closely together with our department managers.
In this position you will be working on three main pillars: operations, tooling and data. You will do this for our revenue departments, which consists of marketing, business development, sales, and customer success. The managers of these departments will be your internal ‘customers’ and managing the flow of information, expectations and communication is key.
Data: Analyzing the revenue related data to create reports, track results and try to understand which things are going well and where our bottlenecks are. You will have to suggest improvements based on your findings. You will be responsible for pro-actively delivering accurate data that supports the decision making of the Revenue Management Team.
Operations: Guaranteeing a smooth day-to-day for our revenue team and their processes and continuously working on improving them. Ensuring that every handover point in the revenue process is seamless for our internal teams as well as for our customers.
Tooling: Manage our existing tools (such as our CRM Salesforce) and always be on the look-out for improvements within those tools or new tools that could make things easier and more efficient.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in at least one of the three above mentioned pillars
- SaaS experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM system
- Self-starter and pro-active mindset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
Candidates should already be living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), or willing to relocate.
What’s In It For You:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- The chance to be directly involved in the development and growth of the department as you will be the one scaling Revenue Operations within Easygenerator.
- The opportunity to work closely together with our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee