Customer Support Assistant
- Zhytomyr, Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukraine, 10000
Looking for a full-time job in the Zhytomyr office? Then you should definitely take a look at our vacancy!
ISM Ukraine is the Ukrainian division of the Dutch company ISM eGroup founded in 1992. ISM eGroup is a global player when it comes to innovative eCommerce solutions with offices in the USA, the Netherlands, England, Ukraine, Germany, Columbia, Australia and Sri Lanka.
We are looking for Customer Support for one of our company.
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software and offers an innovative environment where you can have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
We are growing really fast, and now have many enterprise customers all around the world. Therefore, we need to expand our support to 24/7 to assist users in the USA, Australia and Europe.
As a customer support assistant, you will be expected to deliver flawless customer experience by providing ongoing support, sharing best practices and recommendations with our users, collaborating with internal teams to manage processes resulting in customer success. Overall, you will guide customers in improving their e-learning development skills.
- Interact with customers through multiple channels (emails, chats, and calls)
- Register customer responses, complaints and remarks and handle requests for assistance
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Developers, Marketing, and Testers
- Contribute to overall improvement of internal processes
- Be the voice of customers in our team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Fluency in English, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and understanding online software products and services (SaaS)
- Positive and passionate attitude to your responsibilities
- Being polite and diligent
- Being a team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, stress resistance
- Experience working with English speaking customers is a plus
- Willingness to work evening and night shifts to assist users from other time zones (North America and Asia-Pacific)
What we offer:
- Great company culture
- An international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills
- A competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- A comfortable office — free coffee, tea, fruits :)
Information on our shifts and your onboarding period:
For the first 2 months you will be trained during the usual business hours: 8 AM — 5 PM. After you are ready to take a shift on your own, your routine cycle will be as follows:
Week 1: night shift (12 AM — 8 AM)
Week 2: 2 days off (Monday, Tuesday), 3 days of 4-hour day shifts in the office (2 PM - 6 PM)
Don’t miss the opportunity to become part of our team! Apply now!)