Product Growth Specialist
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we experiment, and we deliver. Our success is based off our people, and we are looking for a Product Growth Specialist to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
With our growth marketing team growing rapidly we are now looking for a Product Growth Specialist with an innovative approach and analytical mindset. In this position you will be managing key conversion points within the marketing funnel and based on your findings optimize landing pages, lead generation forms, etc. Next to this you will be responsible for A/B testing and implementing your findings. It will be your main goal to increase conversion rates and drive marketing qualified leads for our sales teams.
Overall, these will be your responsibilities:
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel (from ads to emails)
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with channel-specific areas (email, social media, SEM, SEO, etc.) to optimize each conversion path and rates overall while driving marketing-qualified leads to our sales teams
- UX strategy (together with UX designer) - from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting and analysis
- Provide ongoing recommendations to help the marketing team deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
- Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. This could include items such as website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, persona development etc.
- Provide insight to copywriters, graphic designers, and internal reviewers to ensure the best practices are in place.
- Apply knowledge of web analytics, user segments and audiences as they relate to the optimization process
- Collaborate with external vendors on the website development projects
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Previous experience with web analytics, A/B testing and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
- Strong experience with website experience insights tools, such as Hotjar, Crazy Egg, Yandex Metrica
- Advanced tracking skills (Google analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Innovative and creative approach when it comes to new ideas
- Analytical mindset to evaluate data and base decisions on
- Proactive mentality and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills and team player
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Learning from our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce employee)
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages