Revenue (Sales) Enablement Specialist
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Revenue Enablement Specialist to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
With our revenue team growing rapidly our ambitious growth goals for the company, we want to make sure that everyone is reaching their full potential. In order to achieve this we provide extensive training and coaching to our team. To help bring this to the next level, we are looking for a Revenue Enablement Specialist who will collaborate with the different department managers (business development, sales, customer success and marketing) to make sure that we are enabling everyone to be at their best.
As Easygenerator’s Revenue Enablement Specialist you will:
- Support the revenue department managers with training their teams
- Accelerate the initial onboarding of the revenue roles (BDRs, AEs and CSMs)
- Develop materials to support training and coaching, such as role plays and courses
- Collaborate with marketing to create sales assets that will help close more deals
- Select and implement a sales enablement software
- Bachelor degree or higher in a business field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, either in a similar role or a commercial background in a SaaS environment
- Excellent communication- and stakeholder management skills
- Structured approach with excellent prioritizing- and organizational skills
- Understanding of a sales process and understanding of commercial teams
- Self-starter and pro-active mindset
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Working with our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce employee)
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry