- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Onboarding Specialist to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Onboarding Specialist with a natural skill to teach to join our Customer Success team and scale-up. In this position it will be your mission to ensure a successful onboarding track for new Easygenerator customers and help them reach their first success and milestones. You will do this by hosting onboarding sessions, training and webinars.
In this role you will:
- Onboard new customers so that they can successfully publish their (first) courses.
- Be responsible for engaging and activating our customers to help the Customer Success team successfully renew and expand contracts.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Managers in monitoring customer health score, and ensuring our customers stay on track with their success milestones.
- Help to optimize and develop our current onboarding process.
- Be an advocate for our customers and their voice internally.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 0-1 year of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written; knowledge of another European language is an advantage
- Natural ability to teach
- Excellent listening- and organizational skills
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the ambitious (Customer Success) team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Learning from our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s Customer Success agenda
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry