- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Welcome to the world of Corporate Recruitment. Literally the world! Since we are an international organization you will be looking for new talent in our offices around the world. You can make an impact from day 1 and that is what matters!
Being a Corporate Recruiter means that you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle - from requisition to new hire. You will do the job intake with the Hiring Manager, write inspiring job descriptions, select the best candidates and hire our new rockstar!
What makes our role unique? You will be working in an ambitious team with a vision. That means that you will not be interviewing candidates all day, but you will also working on innovation. How can we do better? What have we learned? What could be optimized?
What we are looking for?
Having fun, performing well, so why hiring another Corporate Recruiter? Because we believe in the growth of our company and we can not make it happen without you! As the Corporate Recruiter you will be representing our company, our culture and our journey. You can convince every candidate to work for us and make them excited about the role, the team and the company.
What is in it for you?
- Making an impact: You will be working in an ambitious and growing team within a scale up organization. This offers a lot of opportunities to bring you own ideas to actions and achieve huge results.
- Inspiring working environment: You will be in touch with our international colleagues in Rotterdam, New York, Manchester, Munich, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and Colombia.
- Best team ever: We like to work hard, have fun and. if we have one reason to celebrate we will always do. We are open, entrepreneurial and result driven.
- Personal development: We think that you are important. For sure when it comes to your personal growth. We offer you the tools to keep you happy and engaged.
You are the Corporate Recruiter with the ambition to improve recruitment every day a little bit more in a growing environment. You enjoy closing your own requisitions and support your colleagues if they have a challenging requisition and need some advice. Sharing your knowledge and challenge your colleague Recruiters and Hiring Managers gives you an energy boost! You take the lead and likes to work on both strategic and operational level!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 1 year recruiting experience.
- Finished a Bachelor of Master Degree.
- Taking ownership and make it happen.
- Self-starter with a “can do” personality.
- Fun to work with and result driven at the same time!
- Perfect English language skills.
Does this sound like you? Make sure to apply now!