- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprise clients such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile, and The Nielsen Company to scale and promote knowledge sharing amongst their workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to quickly and easily create courses that are highly engaging and have the greatest learning impact.
Tools and suite of applications offered by Easygenerator makes creating, designing, publishing courses, and tracking learners’ result a very simple and intuitive process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and future-proof.
Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and has opened its Dubai office in the Summer of 2020.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Building, maintaining and improving CI/CD infrastructure
- Automation of the project related processes
- Monitoring and resolving application related issues
- Researching and planning infrastructure development
- Experience administrating Linux and/or Windows systems
- Networking understanding: TCP\IP, DNS, Routing, network security
- Experience in coding/scripting (preferably NodeJS, Bash, PowerShell)
- Strong team player with good communication skills
Will be advantage:
- Experience with Web servers (like Nginx, Apache, IIS)
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL database administration
- Experience with log management systems
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience working with cloud platforms - AWS, Cloudflare
- Experience with containers (docker, kubernetes)
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery systems (like Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure DevOps)
- Experience in using version control and management systems: GIT, Github
- Experience with IaaC concepts and tools - Terraform, Cloudformation
Candidates should already be living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), or willing to relocate there.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day one.
- Chance to work with a truly international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Opportunities to further grow within the company. We are a fast-growing company and new & exciting opportunities are always becoming available.