Customer Success Manager - German speaking
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kelloggs, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, and we experiment. Our success is based off our people, and we are looking for a German speaking Customer Success Manager to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a highly energetic Customer Success Manager DACH to join our startup. You will gain experience building trustful relationships with our customers on all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area with a focus on the DACH markets. Easygenerator provides an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS). We offer an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and have some fun along the way!
We established the customer success department in 2017 to help our customers accelerate the value they get out of the product - and it did! Since then, the customer success department is growing rapidly. In this role you will own a portfolio of customers and work closely with them in designing and executing success plans to ensure their L&D objectives are met. It is the customer success manager’s mission to add value throughout the customer lifecycle to drive successful renewals, contract expansion and advocacy.
As an Easygenerator Customer Success Manager you will:
- Work in an international environment.
- Collaborate with brands like T-Mobile, Kellogg’s and Electrolux to design and execute success plans that help them achieve their ambitious goals.
- Objectively assess account health scores and proactively take action to improve them to maximize customer retention.
- Achieve contract expansion by adding value to our customer’s experience.
- Work together with our support department and onboarding specialists to drive appropriate levels of adoption to ensure and negotiate successful renewals.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience. You have at least 2 years of Customer Success (or account management related) experience
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English and German language skills and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
- Commercial mindset. You have a passion for negotiating the best possible outcome for external and internal stakeholders.
- Customer oriented. You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re truly focused on helping your customer succeed.
- A passion for HR tech is preferred. You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline.
What we Offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the ambitious (Customer Success) team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals.
- Working with our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce professional) to lay out and execute Easygenerator Customer Success agenda
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
- Weekly lunches and monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- Pension plan from day one
- A competitive Base Salary and variable component