Manager Business Development
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator empowers organizations to unlock and share their knowledge online. We do this by simplifying and accelerating their learning development. At Easygenerator, we offer educated validated learning tools combined with unparalleled personalized support.
We are growing approximately 100% per year. It is our ambition to become the global category leader in Learning Tools. To realize our ambitious goals we are looking for a Manager Business Development to join our business development department and start-up.
Do you have previous experience in managing a team within a commercial setting? Are looking to really make an impact? Do you want to join a fast growing start-up?
Perfect, we are looking for a manager for our business development team with excellent communication- and interpersonal skills to manage, coach and mentor a team of business development representatives and to take responsibility for your team’s results. In this role you will be reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Office and also have the opportunity to work on a strategic level.
Furthermore, you will be tasked with the following:
- Prospecting through various channels into key accounts
- Working backwards from clients’ needs and creating campaigns to address those needs
- Opportunity to identify, hire and train new members for your team
- Bachelor degree or higher in a business field
- +3 years of business development, of which +1 year of management experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Excellent communication- ,interpersonal- and organization skills
- Experience working with and exceeding individual and team targets
- Commercially driven and ideally experience in consultative selling
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Knowledge of modern CRM tools, ideally Salesforce
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- The opportunity to work closely together with our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- A pension plan from your first day