Global Business Development Representative
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator is a cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Nielsen, T-Mobile and Kellogg‘s to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact. It is easy to use and future proof. Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners' results with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
We are looking for a highly energetic recent graduate, with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our start-up as a Global Business Development Representative. You will gain experience interacting with high level executives and key decision makers in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Identifying and connecting with key decision makers to determine fit, need, project budgets and timelines
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo) designed to increase customer interest in Easygenerator’s products
- Finding opportunities to generate new business and fuel our growth
- Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate with your team to exchange best practices and initiate with new initiatives
- A bachelor degree or higher, preferably in a business related field
- 0-1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication- and listening skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude and persistence
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written, Dutch, French and/or German language skills at business level are an advantage
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- The opportunity to work closely together with our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- A competitive base salary and bonus structure
- A pension plan from your first day