- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile, and The Nielsen Company to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact.
Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and future-proof. Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners result with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and has opened its Dubai office in Summer 2020.
Easygenerator has a number of scrum teams, spread around Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Dubai, and remotely. In the coming years, we will add more development teams.
We are looking for a Product Owner to further develop our product.
Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, based on the input of the CEO
- Define product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities, based on the input of the CEO and research
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 years for a software company
- MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Full-time availability
You should be living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), or willing to move there.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.