.NET Senior (Middle) Developer
- Zhytomyr, Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukraine, 10000
Looking for a full-time job in the Zhytomyr office? Then you should definitely take a look at our vacancy!
ISM Ukraine is the Ukrainian R&D of the Dutch company ISM eGroup founded in 1992. We develop solutions in the areas of e-commerce for customers from Europe and the US and work in the field of e-learning.
We are looking for .Net Developer for one of our business unit.
About the business unit:
Sana Commerce is powered by over 300 e-commerce enthusiasts around the world who work in the field of e-commerce.
Our purpose is to change the lives of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world. How? By offering a simple B2B web store solution. We help our customers realize their full potential.
You can strengthen our team as .NET Senior (Middle) Developer.
Take a look at our requirements:
In this role you will:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Communicate with customers
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience in developing web applications.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Core or ASP.NET MVC applications.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases MSSQL and ORM’s (NHibernate or EF).
- Understanding of GraphQL principles and structure.
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture.
- Experience in developing SPA applications using modern JS frameworks or libraries (React, Angular, Vue.js).
- Familiarity with version control systems Git.
- English (both spoken and written) — strong Intermediate and higher is required.
Will be advantage:
- Familiarity with Flux architecture, experience with Redux will be a plus.
- Understanding of reactive programming principles. Experience with Reactive Extensions will be a plus (RxJS, Rx.NET etc.)
- Familiarity with ESLint and Webpack will be a plus.
- Experience with ticket tracking systems like TFS, Azure DevOps, Gemini, Jira or others.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with ASP.NET forms will be a plus.
- Back-End - C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, GraphQL .NET, MSSQL.
- Front-End - ES6, HTML, CSS, SCSS. (Client libraries: React, Redux, RxJS etc.)
What we offer:
- Great company culture
- An international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills
- A competitive salary
- Growth opportunities