Revenue Operations Specialist
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator empowers organizations to unlock and share their knowledge online. We do this by simplifying and accelerating their learning development. At Easygenerator, we offer validated learning tools combined with unparalleled personalized support.
We are growing approximately 100% per year. It is our ambition to become the global category leader in our industry. To realize our ambitious goals we are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Sales department and start-up.
We are looking for an analytical and pro-active Revenue Operations Specialist to support and enable our revenue team to focus on the customer. You will be reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer and will be working closely together with our department managers.
In this position you will be working on four pillars: operations, tooling, data and enablement for our revenue departments – marketing, sales, business development and customer success. The managers of these departments will be your ‘customers’ and managing the flow of information, expectations and communication is key. You should be an excellent stakeholder manager, understand how and where to communicate with whom and ensure that you pitch suggestions and improvements based on your findings.
Data: Diving into the data to create reports, track results and try to understand which things are going well and which aren’t and creating suggestions and improvements based on your findings.
Operations: Guaranteeing a smooth day-to-day for our revenue team and their processes and continuously working on improving them.
Enablement: Ensuring that all managers and team members have the right resources to be successful. This can be trainings on specific topics, sharing best practices, onboarding and training new employees in the revenue team etc.
Tooling: Manage our existing tools (such as our CRM Salesforce) and always be on the look-out for improvements within those tools or new tools that could make things easier and more efficient.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in at least one of the four pillars
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM system
- Self-starter and pro-active mindset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- The chance to be directly involved in the development and growth of a new department as you would be our first hire within the Revenue Operations team
- The opportunity to work closely together with our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- A competitive base salary
- A pension plan from your first day