Customer Success Operations Specialist
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a Customer Success Operations Specialist to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Success Team, with more than 10 people. You will report to the Customer Success Director and be their trusted partner in implementing and managing Customer Success tools, improving processes, creating reports, analyzing data, and maintaining documentation. You'll be responsible for two main topics: Tools & Data (70%) and Customer Success Enablement (30%). This includes:
- Systems: Implement and drive adoption of Gainsight (our Customer Success tool) as well as other internal software (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerBI, etc.);
- Data: Create reports to track the team results, analyze them to try to understand what is going well or not. Provide access and insight into customer data.
- Knowledge: Maintain the internal Customer Success knowledge base and SharePoint, document processes;
- Templates: Create templates for presentations, emails, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- A University Bachelor or Master’s Degree in business, information management or related;
- Minimum of one year of working experience in a similar role (Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations, Projects Operations);
- (Near) Native level of English, both written and spoken;
- Organized and structured with the ability to lead multiple projects in parallel;
- Experience in working with CRM and data visualization software such as but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, PowerBI;
- Familiar with the concepts of Customer Success. Experience with a Customer Success tool like Gainsight is a big plus.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.