- Colombo, Sri Lanka
Easygenerator is an award-winning e-learning tool, recognized for outstanding achievements in the field of corporate learning. The company is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has over 50 000 users in over 150 countries. Our clients (among them are such giants as T-Mobile, Walmart, Kellogg's, Electrolux, Siemens and Neilson) embrace the tool to optimize learning experience for their employees.
We are ambitious about developing our product, and we are looking for team players who are highly motivated, disciplined and reliable. We provide comfortable atmosphere, challenging and stretching tasks and mentorship, and we expect responsibility, initiative and learning agility from you.
Our Core Values - We challenge, We own, We experiment - are fundamental to everything we do.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Perform manual web, mobile and API testing
- Developing checklists and test cases
- Provide technical support to internal team members
- Work closely with the customer support team and other internal teams to investigate incidents and drive resolution when necessary
- 3 years of previous quality assurance experience
- Confident knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and tools
- Experience in test documentation creating and maintaining (test cases, checklists, bug reports)
- Understanding client-server architecture
- Experience in testing of RESTful APIs using various tools
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Enjoy a competitive base salary
- Flexible work schedules