Global Business Development Representative
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile and The Nielsen Company to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact.
Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use and future-proof. Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners result with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We are looking for a highly energetic recent graduate, with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our start-up as a Global Business Development Representative. You will gain experience interacting with high level executives and key decision makers in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Identifying and engaging with key decision-makers to determine fit, need, project budgets and timelines
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo) designed to increase customer interest in Easygenerator’s products
- Finding opportunities to generate new business and fuel our growth
- Creating and prioritising strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- 0-1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- You can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation
- You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What we Offer:
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Work in an international and social team from a fun workspace in the heart of Rotterdam
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Work with our experienced Sales Director (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s strategic sales agenda
- Learn from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
- Enjoy a competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Pension plan from day 1
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages