Customer Service Consultant (English)
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
"Our customers have high standards, so this makes sure you are always working at your best. The Sana customers keep you challenged and stimulated in your role. The team? Good fun and always know how to lighten the mood. In the afternoon we liked to go for a walk around the Van Nelle. Getting some air and chatting." - Customer Service Consultant @ Sana Commerce
Working in a dynamic start-up environment which allows you to grow in the field of e-commerce software. You won’t rest until you helped our customers reach their full online potential!
Sana Commerce has their headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008.
As Customer Service Consultant, you are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb experience for our customers via our support channels (email, phone & other). Also, you are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points.
In this role, you will grow along as our company is growing. Since you work closely together with the development teams in Ukraine or Sri Lanka, visits to these offices are on the agenda!
As Customer Service Consultant, you are in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You work with big customers in the B2B industry. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the EMEA market, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, your responsibilities are:
- First point of contact for our customers.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Solve issues in the web shops.
- Handle customer questions via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
We are looking for:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our web shops, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have:
- An bachelor's degree working level;
- Experience. You have experience interacting with customers.
- Customers service skills. When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers.
- Great organizational skills. Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
- Technical affinity. You have affinity with tech products are interested to learn everything there is to know about our software solution!
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English. Dutch and/or German are a plus. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
- Growth. As our company is growing, you will get more responsibilities over time. By having e-learning training, training on the job and visits to the development centers, you learn everything there is to know about e-commerce! You have the opportunity to grow into a role as project manager, e-commerce consultant or customer success manager.
- Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening. Right now! You work in a fast-paced and dynamic market, where there is a lot to win!
- Ambitious team. Together with the EMEA team you work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun. You are regularly invited to social gathering, after work drinks and company trips!
- International work environment. You will work from the office in Rotterdam. Since you work together with our development teams as well, you have regular contact with our offices in Ukraine and Sri Lanka. A trip to visit the development teams is in your job description as well!
- Nice benefits: flexible work hours, international clients and colleagues, drinks on Friday in our own bar, games, fruit, tostilunch on Wednesday and many more..
Are you this ambitious Customer Service Consultant? Apply now!
Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.