Onboarding Specialist (Graduate)
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator is a cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Nielsen, T-Mobile and Kellogg‘s to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact.
Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use and future proof. Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners result with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Onboarding Specialist with a natural skill to teach to join our Customer Success Management team and start-up. In this position it would be your mission to ensure a successful onboarding track for new Easygenerator users and help them reach their first success milestones. You will do this by hosting onboarding sessions and training webinars.
In this role you will:
- Onboard and train (new) users so that they can successfully publish their first courses
- Be responsible for engaging and activating our users to help the Customer Success team successfully renew and expand contracts
- Obsess over optimizing our user experience together with the Product and Marketing team
- Work closely with our Customer Success Managers in setting-up a customer health score, and ensuring our customers stay on track with their success milestones
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 0-1 year of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written; knowledge of another European language is an advantage
- Natural ability to teach and excellent listening- and organizational skills
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the ambitious (Customer Success) team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Working with our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s Customer Success agenda
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
- Enjoying a competitive salary and a pension plan from day one
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages