- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator empowers organizations to unlock and share their knowledge online. We do this by simplifying and accelerating their learning development. At Easygenerator, we offer educated validated learning tools combined with unparalleled personalized support.
We are growing approximately 100% per year. It is our ambition to become the global category leader in Learning Tools. To realize our ambitious goals we are looking for a SEO Manager to join our marketing department and start-up.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven SEO Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our marketing team. You will be working alongside our performance and campaign manager with a focus on content and SEO.
Your main responsibility will be to manage our content strategy and content production (internally and externally) with high focus on SEO. Next to this you will be managing Easygenerator’s social media pages and blog.
In a nutshell, these will be your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage the content strategy and assets production with a focus on SEO
- Manage social media pages and blog
- Track key content marketing metrics and continually optimize the performance
- Develop creative and engaging content across multiple platforms
- Manage external parties, such as designers and copywriters
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Conduct keyword research to guide content producers
- 3+ years of experience within a SEO manager role
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Excellent (native level) command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Excellent organizational-, project and time management skills
- Able to work independently, self-identifying opportunities and prioritizing focus areas
- Data-driven mindset
- Experience with Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Wordpress and marketing automation (Hubspot is a plus)
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one
- Develop in the direction you love most, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- A competitive salary and a pension plan from your first day