Performance Marketing Manager
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator empowers organizations to unlock and share their knowledge online. We do this by simplifying and accelerating their learning development. At Easygenerator, we offer educated validated learning tools combined with unparalleled personalized support.
We are growing approximately 100% per year. It is our ambition to become the global category leader in Learning Tools. To realize our ambitious goals we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our marketing department and start-up.
We are looking for a motivated marketeer with excellent analytical and communication skills to join out marketing team. You will be working along our content- and operations manager with a focus on the performance marketing.
Your main responsibility will be to establish monitor and optimize paid campaigns through various channels, such as Goodle Adwords, Display, LinkedIn and other PPC-based channels (Capterra, G2 crowd, etc.).
Next to this you will be in charge for setting up, managing and optimizing your Search Engine Advertising (SEA) campaigns. Finally, through your analytical skills you will be able to interpret data and insights, identify trends and put forward recommendations.
- 2+ years of experience in a performance marketing role optimizing LinkedIn and/or YouTube to a CPA or ROAS target
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field
- Experience in SEA (Google Ads, Social Media)
- Established track record of analytical ability to interpret data and insights
- Strong understanding of the full marketing funnel and analyzing creative performance through target audience, CPM, CTR, CVR and frequency
- Motivated, team-player, hands-on with excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Experience working within a Tech- and Start-up/scale-up environment
- Knowledge of Python and advanced ads data management / automation is a plus
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- A competitive salary and a pension plan from your first day