Lead Generation Specialist
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator empowers organizations to unlock and share their knowledge online. We do this by simplifying and accelerating their learning development. At Easygenerator, we offer educated validated learning tools combined with unparalleled personalized support.
We are growing approximately 100% per year. It is our ambition to become the global category leader in Learning Tools. To realize our ambitious goals we are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our Business Development Team and start-up.
We are looking for a result-driven, organized Lead Generation Specialist to join our Business Development Team, to help drive our sales and realize our ambitious growth goals for 2020.
Your main focus will be on lead generation through LinkedIn, Email and other tools. You will then be the first point of contact for our potential customers and set up calls for your team members to speak with them in more detail.
As an Easygenerator Lead Generation Specialist you will:
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Work in an international and social team from a fun workspace in the heart of Rotterdam
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Work with our experienced Sales Director (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s strategic sales agenda
- Learn from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs together with the business development team
- Lead generation via LinkedIn, Email and cold calling and translating those prospects into sales accepted leads
- Proactively follow up on leads
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs
- Persistent, patient, hard-working and very result-driven with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing, business studies or similar
- +1 years of experience in business development or a general sales position
- Experience with marketing automations and CRM systems, ideally Salesforce, are an advantage
- Interest in using data to measure and analyze results