Customer Success Manager
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile and The Nielsen Company to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact.
Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use and future-proof. Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners result with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We are looking for a highly energetic Customer Success Manager to join our startup.
You will gain experience building trustful relationships with our customers on all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Easygenerator provides an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS). We offer an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and have some fun along the way!
As an Easygenerator Customer Success Manager you will:
- Onboard new customers
- Prevent churn by taking actions on identified risks
- Identify opportunities and optimize the revenue per customer
- Help brands like T-Mobile, Kellogg’s, The Nielsen Company and Electrolux make sure they get the most out of Easygenerator and achieve their objectives
- Be an internal advocate for our customers
- Work in an international environment
Easygenerator was established in 2013. In 2017, we decided to put together a Customer Success team so that we could put even more focus on helping our customers achieve their eLearning goals. Our Customer Success team has been setting our customers up for success and expanding accounts by running successful onboarding programs and best practice sharing sessions. You’ll work together with our colleagues from Sales, Customer Support, Marketing and Development to carry out the department’s strategy.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- (Commercial) experience. You have at least 1 year of Customer Success (or account management or related) experience
- A passion for HR tech is preferred. You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline.
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English language skills and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
- Customer oriented. You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re truly focussed on helping your customer succeed.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the ambitious (Customer Success) team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals.
- Working with our experienced Sales and Customer Success Director (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s Customer Success agenda
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
- Enjoying a competitive Base Salary