Customer Success Manager
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile and The Nielsen Company to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact.
Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use and future-proof. Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners result with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We are looking for a highly energetic Customer Success Manager to join our startup.
You will gain experience building trustful relationships with our customers on all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Easygenerator provides an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS). We offer an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and have some fun along the way!
We established the customer success department in 2017 to make a positive impact on our net retention rate – and it did! It will be your mission to retain and/or expand customer contract values by helping customers identify and reach their business objectives. Daily activities include managing effective onboarding flows, hosting quarterly business reviews and ensuring smooth contract renewals.
As an Easygenerator Customer Success Manager you will:
- Work in an international environment
- Help brands like T-Mobile, Kellogg’s and Electrolux to identify and stay on track with their eLearning goals
- Ensure a successful onboarding and training track for (new) authors
- Prevent churn by taking actions on identified risks
- Increase the revenue per customer by identifying opportunities
- Be an internal advocate for our customers
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience. You have at least 1 year of Customer Success (or account management, sales or related) experience
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English language skills and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
- Commercial mindset. You have a passion for negotiating the best possible outcome for external and internal stakeholders.
- Customer oriented. You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re truly focussed on helping your customer succeed.
- A passion for HR tech is preferred. You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline.
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the ambitious (Customer Success) team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals.
- Working with our experienced Chief Revenue Officer (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s Customer Success agenda
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
- Enjoying a competitive Base Salary and a pension plan from day 1
- Weekly lunches, monthly dinners and monthly neck- and shoulder massages