- Zhytomyr, Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukraine, 10000
ISM Ukraine is the Ukrainian division of the Dutch company ISM eGroup founded in 1992. We develop solutions in the areas of e-commerce and e-learning for customers from Europe and the US.
About our team:
Easygenerator is an award-winning e-learning tool, recognized for outstanding achievements in the field of corporate learning. The company is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has over 50 000 users in over 150 countries. Our clients (among them are such giants as Zanussi, Electrolux, Siemens and DeLonghi) embrace the tool to optimize learning experience for their employees.
We are ambitious about developing our product, and we are looking for team players who are highly motivated, disciplined and reliable. We provide comfortable atmosphere, challenging and stretching tasks and mentorship, and we expect responsibility, initiative and learning agility from you.
Our Core Values - Be Ambitious, Build Trustful Relationships, Experiment - are fundamental to everything we do.
You will be expected to provide data and actionable insights required for high-quality business decision making. You will work with databases, collect, analyze data and compile reports on user behavior and other aspects of application functioning, source and generate information that holds business value for several departments and groups within our organization: Sales, Marketing, Design, Development, Management team etc. You will be on the frontier of defining trends and opportunities for our growth through analyzing complex data sets.
- Create reports and presentations based on analysis and visualization;
- Find trends and patterns in large data sets and turn them into insights on product development;
- Cooperate with stakeholders to specify requirements, provide updates and collect data;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems to optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics etc. – preferred
- English – Intermediate and above / strong commitment to achieve this level within 3 months
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL;
- Experience with Excel, Tableau, R, Python - preferred;
- Statistical analysis, data evaluation, visualization
What’s In It For You:
- Great company culture
- An international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solutions and improve your skills
- A competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- A comfortable office — Free coffee, tea, fruits... :)