- Rotterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a highly energetic and ambitious young professional who likes to develop his/her people skills broadly, to join our startup as a Corporate Recruiter. You like to learn on the job and be surrounded by professionals to further improve the Easygenerator Recruitment (HR-) strategy and would like to stay away from the traditional HR approach.
Easygenerator is an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS) and offers an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively. We aim for 100% annual revenue growth and we need you to help us to get the right people onboard to facilitate our fast-growing business and enjoy some fun along the way!
As a Corporate Recruiter at Easygenerator you will:
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Work on an internationally diverse team from a fun workspace in the heart of Rotterdam
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities for professional development will unfold quickly
- Enjoy a competitive Base Salary
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for bringing the complete candidate onboarding at Easygenerator to the next level. That means:
- sourcing and recruiting new employees
- making sure employees are successfully onboarded
- representing our company and cultural both internally and externally
- working on our employer brand together with the Marketing team and CEO.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A proven track record in Recruitment: 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- A passion for SaaS/tech is preferred. You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our sector.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills. You have strong Dutch and English language skills.
- Self-starter and you take initiative
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You’re fun to work with
Easygenerator is a cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Danone, T-Mobile and Electrolux to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact.
Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use and future proof. Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners result with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator is headquartered in the heart of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.