Head of Marketing
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator empowers organizations to unlock and share their knowledge online. We do this by simplifying and accelerating their learning development. At Easygenerator, we offer educated validated learning tools combined with unparalleled personalized support.
We are growing approximately 100% per year. It is our ambition to become the global category leader in Learning Tools. We are looking for a team lead who will ensure that our marketing department is up for that challenge as well.
It will be your mission to inspire the world to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We are looking for a marketer, who will aid the company’s growth and helps us scale faster and more predictable. You'll help us to develop and execute our marketing vision; driving high quality and quantity leads, receive brand recognition and help to sharpen our proposition.
Develop and implement a cohesive marketing strategy that promotes Easygenerator brand awareness, positions the company as an industry leader and drives sales revenue (MRR).
Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly. Direct and manage all campaigns, brand content assets and marketing channels.
Bring strong analytical, data driven and leadership skills to develop demand generation orientated marketing programs and campaigns around the globe.
Responsible for overseeing and optimizing the company wide branding and positioning.
Based on the data and qualitative feedback, you are able to define actionable insights to optimize the strategy and campaigns
Be in tune to the trends of the market and serve as the expert on the competition. Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
BUILDING AN A-TEAM
Lead, coach and inspire the cross-functional marketing team & attract A-players. Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
Work closely with Sales team members and foremost with our Head of Sales and Customer Success at Easygenerator to enhance and align efforts.
- At least 2 years of global SaaS marketing experience in a leading role
- Proven leadership experience carrying out demand generating efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing the strategy
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing efforts are in line with company objectives and drives MRR
- Comfortable using web analytics, marketing automation and CRM technology (Hubspot, Google analytics, etc.
- Higher business education (Master)
- Strong leadership and communication skills: Ability to coach and inspire the people, a true team player
- Strategic mindset: From strategy to execution, with the ability to make quick decisions and initiate new experiments/initiatives
- Analytic and data-driven mind: Ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Project management skills: Ability to plan, organize, monitor and improve within time and budget
- You are fluent/(near) native in English