Business Development Representative USA
- New York, NY, USA
Sana Commerce provides an innovative eCommerce solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics and SAP ERP systems. Sana is part of the ISM eGroup.
ISM eGroup is a global player when it comes to innovative eCommerce solutions with offices in the USA, the Netherlands, England, Ukraine, Germany, Singapore, Australia and Sri Lanka.
ISM APAC (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka has over 150 employees with whom we build innovative eBusiness solutions. We focus on software development, technical support and consulting services.
Take Sana Commerce to the next level.
As a growing company, we are continuously looking for enthusiastic Business development sales team. You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of our complex sales cycle. The challenge is to create a consistent flow of qualified opportunities, that will ultimately close consistently and efficiently.
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels
- Get the most out of your self-planned discovery calls-- create value for businesses while at the same time qualifying the lead.
- Identify key decision makers, determine project budget and timeline
- Build and maintain prospect and partner relationships
- Push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners.
- Update CRM system
How this role is different:
Cold calling? Not your focus. You will develop new business via smart lead sourcing, social selling, and other clever & innovative efforts.
This role goes much further than a traditional BD role, you will manage your self-created opportunities from multiple sources (in and outbound) to a deeply qualified opportunity before you will involve Channel Managers to drive it to a close. Therefore, you will get extensive training and guiding on value selling, qualification and product knowledge.
Discovery call: 30-45 minute deep-dive into a prospects or partners case to completely understand their situation, needs and explain them how our solution would be able to fit that. An extensive qualification is done in order to scope the right fit with this organization.
- An awesome office: Located in the heart of Manhattan. Unlimited coffee (from 'normal' to soy-milk-lattes), loads of events (food-tastings, sports, pizza-meet-ups) and happy hours with plenty to drink for free!
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists in the US.
- International work environment: You are in daily (online) contact with teams based in Europe and Asia.
- Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in North America!
We are looking for:
You are a true business development expert & social-selling rockstar!
- Obtained a Bachelor degree.
- Effective team-player skills: you can positively contribute to a team environment in which people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experience.
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of a software product.
- Sales experience: affinity with social, value and/or consultative sales.
- Comfortable being out of your comfort zone.
- Energetic and result/success driven.
- Being curious-- we believe you can always learn!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.