Junior/Middle DevOps Engineer
- Zhytomyr, Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukraine, 10000
Easygenerator is an award-winning e-learning tool, recognized for outstanding achievements in the field of corporate learning. The company is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has over 50 000 users in over 150 countries. Our clients (among them are such giants as Zanussi, Electrolux, Siemens and De'Longhi) embrace the tool to optimize learning experience for their employees.
We are ambitious about developing our product, and we are looking for team players who are highly motivated, disciplined and reliable. We provide comfortable atmosphere, challenging and stretching tasks and mentorship, and we expect responsibility, initiative and learning agility from you.
Our Core Values - Be Ambitious, Build Trustful Relationships, Experiment - are fundamental to everything we do.
- Building, maintaining and improving CI/CD infrastructure
- Automation of the project related processes
- Monitoring and resolving application related issues
- Researching and planning infrastructure development
For a JUNIOR Devops Engineer we are ready to provide coaching and training on site - if you feel you have the basics and can learn fast, our team will support your growth.
- Experience administrating Linux systems
- Experience in coding\scripting (like bash, powershell, python, etc)
- Networking understanding: TCP\IP, DNS, Routing, network security
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- English: Pre-Intermediate
Will be advantage:
- Experience with Web servers (like Nginx, Apache, IIS)
- Experience with log management systems
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience working with cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Experience with containers (docker, kubernetes)
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery systems (like Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience in using version control and management systems: GIT, Github
Feel free to submit your application right away. If you have any questions, you can ask Yuliia via [email protected]