- Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Hi! We are Sana Commerce, a Dutch company with a Colombian heart. We are a 10 year old company with over 400 people and we have developed our own B2B e-commerce software package, that fully integrates with SAP and/or Microsoft.
We arrived in Medellin in January 2018 to build up the best team and now we are looking for more enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
Working in a dynamic start-up environment which allows you to grow in the field of e-commerce software. You won’t rest until you helped our customers reach their full online potential!
As Customer Support, you are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb experience for our customers via our support channels (email, phone & other). Also, you are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points.
You are in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You work with big customers in the B2B industry. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the America´s market, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, your responsibilities are:
- Being the first point of contact for our customers.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Solve issues in the web shops.
- Handle customer questions via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Learning: English lessons, access to our online personal development learning database, on-the-job training in our office in The Netherlands.
- A great, international customer service team! Even though you are working in Colombia, you work closely together with colleagues and customers in the USA, Netherlands, Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
- Flexible work hours: Either if you start at 6.30 AM or 9 AM - as long as you work your hours! We sometimes work from home, but we encourage you to be at the office as much as possible to work closely together with your colleagues.
- Benefits: like private healthcare and pension account.
- Focus on health: Contribution to fitness subscription, food card and fruit at the office.
- Fun team building activities: free Wednesday lunch, Friday afternoon drinks and monthly Fun Fridays where we do paintball, indoor rock climbing, pub quiz, horse riding, karaoke and much more!
We are looking for:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our web shops, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have:
- Engineering degree. A Bachelor in IT/systems/electronics/telecommunications engineering.
- Customer Experience. You have at least 2 -3 year of experience in customer support
- Customers service skills. When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers.
- Great organizational skills. Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
- Technical affinity. You have affinity with tech products are interested to learn everything there is to know about our software solution!
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
Apply now with an English CV and join our e-commerce movement!
This is what the recruitment procedure looks like:
Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button and apply with an English CV.
- We want you to get an even better impression of the role. Therefore we let you work on 2 online tests. The first is to test you ability to learn quickly! The second test gives you 4 real life customer situations which you will encounter as Customer Support and it will test your customer service skills.
- Let’s have a chat over the phone! If your talent is a match with this role our team will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
- Afterwards, you have a technical interview via video call with our current QA engineers.
- In the final step you come to our office to meet the team and have a final interview!