Junior Customer Success Manager
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprises such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile and The Nielsen Company to scale knowledge sharing amongst the workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to rapidly create the most engaging courses that have the highest learning impact.
Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use and future-proof. Simply create, design, publish courses, and track your learners result with Easygenerator. Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We are looking for a highly energetic Junior Customer Success Manager to join our startup.
You will gain experience building trustful relationships with our customers on all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Easygenerator provides an eLearning authoring software solution (SaaS). We offer an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business and have some fun along the way!
As an Easygenerator Customer Success Manager you will:
- Work in an international and social team from a fun work space in the heart of Rotterdam
- Be helping brands like Kellogg's, Siemens and Danone to make sure they get the most out of Easygenerator
- Onboard new customers
- Prevent churn by taking actions on identified risks
- Advise our customers on how Easygenerator can help them achieve their objectives
- Optimize the revenue per customer
- Be an internal advocate for our customers
Easygenerator was established in 2013. In 2017, we decided to put together a Customer Success team so that we could put even more focus on helping these customers achieve eLearning success. You’ll work together with our colleagues from Sales, Customer Support, Marketing and Product Development to carry out the department’s strategy.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience. Up to 1 year of Customer Success (or account management or related) experience is a plus!
- A passion for HR tech is preferred. You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline.
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English language skills and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
- Customer oriented. You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re good at collaborating with customers.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the ambitious (Customer Success) team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals.
- Working with our experienced Sales and Customer Success Director (a former Google and Salesforce employee) to lay out and execute Easygenerator’s Customer Success agenda
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
- Enjoying a competitive Base Salary