SAMPOERNA SCHOOLS SYSTEM - WEB MASTER
- L'Avenue Office & Residence Jakarta. Jln. Raya Pasar Minggu, Kav. 16 Pancoran, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia
The Sampoerna Schools System is Indonesia’s most comprehensive, integrated educational pathway from early childhood to university. Our schools offer internationally-recognized curriculum and the opportunity to earn globally-recognized credentials and degrees that open a world of possibilities for our graduates. (derived from the power of intergrated system, p6)
Our academic program was designed by leading educators who embrace the best practices from America, Europe and Asia to create a powerful, unique educational experience that respects Indonesian culture and core values of the Putera Sampoerna Foundation:
- Being good isn’t good enough
- Collaboration is key to conducting our activities
International-standard education should be accessible for Indonesians.
Focus on Building Excellence to Achieve the Highest Academic Result.
Our best-in-class curricula was co-developed by educational leaders from the United States, Australia, Singapore and Indonesia, and delivered with state-of-the-art technology. We also hire the best teachers and lecturers from all over the world to empower students to succeed at a high level in their educational and social development.
We’re here to stay.
We believe your child’s education has to be considered as a holistic journey. That is why our Schools extend from pre-kindergarten all the way to university. Each stage of your child’s education in our Schools is designed to prepare them for the next step in their academic, social and personal development.
Our success is partially measured by the confidence of parents in our Schools. Sampoerna Schools are among the fastest growing international schools in Indonesia. This reflects the proof of concept in our approach to teaching and learning.
- Involve in end-to-end of web development cycle from requirement gathering, code design, development, testing and deployment
- Serve as administrator, management and maintenance of corporate websites
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred